M.Phil Clinical Psychology is a dream career for many Clinical Psychology aspirants. How to Crack M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? is the the question before many students who prepare for its entrance exam. The aspirants are ready to put the hard work and dedication it takes, but are less sure about how to begin with the preparation. So, here we explicate the M. Phil entrance exam for you: –
- Know Your Syllabus
How to crack M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
Most Important Topics
- History & Schools of Psychology
- Biological bases of behavior
Others than the topics mentioned above, you should have a basic understanding of the following as well
- Clinical Psychology Topics
- Research Methods
- Social Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
2. TIME MANAGEMENT– focus on most appropriate time management plan as per your need to crack the most important exam of your life- M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology. Scheduling your priorities needs optimum attention. Set daily targets and try to achieve them
3. CONCEPTUAL CLARITY– When you clear the entrance exam, you are basically prepared to handle the lives of other human beings. This makes it a strong reason for you to study well and get your basics right.
4.REFER TO THE RIGHT BOOKS AND STUDY MATERIAL– As getting your concepts clear is utmost important one needs to make sure that you refer to the right books and study material. This is the key answer of the question How to Crack M.Phil in Clinical Psychology?
5.ELIMINATING FEAR AND STRESS – Which institute is better for the M. Phil? Government institute offers better exposure or a private institute? What kind of questions are asked in the entrance exam? How do we get trained in clinical psychology at different institutes?
For a moment, pause and reflect, all these doubts are secondary and energy draining, instead focus on channelizing your mental energy towards getting your concepts as well as their applications clear. It will give you an edge over your competitors and increase your chance of selection.
For guidance contact Mr. Atul Verma, Clinical Psychologist from IHBAS. He is one of the pioneers in M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology entrance exam preparations. Many students have benefitted from his endeavour to help gain accurate knowledge as well application of Psychology in various walks of like. Visit http://www.uibsdel.org for more details.
Written by Atul Kumar & Kripanidh Kaur