Advance Counseling Skills Workshop Chandigarh
29th March 2018, 10am to 5pm at Zila SaniK Rest House, Sector 21-D, Chandigarh UT
Advance Counselling Skills is required by counsellor, psychologist and professionals working in area of mental health professionals. This workshop focuses on the development of practicals skills needed for counselling.
Resource Person: Resource Person is Ms. Gagandeep Kaur, Clinical Psychologist, a Double Gold Medalist, Dr Shankar Dayal Sharma Presidential Award Recipient passes out from Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences. She is practicing from last 12-15 years in Delhi. Her article common in many national magazine with her presence in different national TV channel.
and Watch her video on Basic Counselling
Concept of counselling
- What is and what is not counselling
- Myths associated with counselling
Being an effective counsellor
- Characteristics of an effective counsellor
- Key roles and responsibilities
Advance counselling skills
- Various macro- and micro-counselling skills
- Dealing with resistance in counselling
Application of counselling skills
- Implementation of counselling skills in various areas like suicide, drugs etc.
- Legal Aspects and professional ethics
Material given to participants.
- Powerpoint of the workshop,
- Lunch & Tea
Mode of conduction:
- A short quiz to begin with
- Role plays