CIP Admission for M.Phil Clinical Psychology 2019
Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) is one of the premier training centres in India for mental health professionals. The Department of Clinical Psychology officially started in 1949 and it happens to have the first Clinical Psychology laboratory in the country.
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology (2 years) - 12 seats (UR-07, OBC-04, SC-01) (01 PH)
- Ph.D in clinical Psychology (2 years)-Only Post M.Phil. candidates can apply for Ph.D- 4 seats (no reservation)
- Availability of forms - December Mid
- Last date of form submission - 28 December 2018
- Entrance Exam: Between February 17-20, 2019
- The Date of Interview & Counseling: Between February 17-20, 2019
- Last Date of Joining- May 31, 2019.
- Commencement of the Courses: May 2019
For Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology and M.Phil in Clinical Psychology There shall be an entrance test consisting of 100 MCQs type questions to be answered in 60 minutes. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview and practical. The test will have questions of MA/M.Sc. standard. The selection of candidates to the course will be based on total marks obtained in Entrance test, Interview and practical.
Ph.D in Clinical Psychology -Selected candidates will get scholarship of Rs. 8000/- per month.
M.Phil in Clinical Psychology-Selected candidates will get scholarship of Rs. 8000/- per month.
To know the latest details click here
For any assistance and details
Call at 093546-86038
mail at firstname.lastname@example.org