GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board announces the post of 50 Posts of counsellors for Department of Women & Child Development & Prison Department. Details are given below. 10 Posts for for Department of Women & Child Development and 40 posts for Prison Department: 40 posts.
- Opening Date of Application: 25/05/2021 (25th May, 2021)
- Closing Date of Application: 24/06/2021 (24th June, 2021)
- ST-3 including PwD (OH-2)
A. (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology / Applied Psychology.
(ii) Post Graduate Diploma in Counseling Psychology, and
(iii) One year experience of working with clinical psychologist organization working in the field of Mental Health / Drug De-addiction Centre / Psychiatric ward in any Hospital / Clinic
B. Master’s Degree in Psychology / Counselling Psychology / Clinical Psychology / Applied Psychology from a recognised University / Institute.
C. Studied Hindi as a Subject at any level from Secondary onward.
M. Phil in Clinical Psychology
Rs. 9300-34800+ Grade Pay 4200/- GCS Group: ‘B’ Non-Gazetted Non Ministerial
Not exceeding 30 Years.
DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two Tier Examination for the post codes as per examination scheme
- (i) General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness ofthe environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
- (ii) General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- (iii) Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
- (iv) Hindi Language & Comprehension: Testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the Hindi Language. In addition to this, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
- (v) English Language & Comprehension: Testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English Language. In addition to this, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
SECTION B (Applicable only for one Tier Technical only): Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
More Details Click Here