Internet, Alcohol & Drug-De-addiction
Why Should I Join?
· Internet, alcohol & drug addiction is a growing concern among young children, adolescents and youth
· There are very few qualified and skilled people working in this field providing the right kind of services
· There are hardly any universities or institutes providing a genuine and a complete training in this much needed area.
· Most school counsellors face these concerns almost every day and find it quite challenging to deal with these issues at hand.
· The right kind of training in this area will equip you to work in a rehab centre or open up your own rehab clinic or a centre
· It shall open your door of employability in top schools, private universities and institution with a lucrative pay scale.
When can I Join
This training is available in the Month of
- January (Last date of registration 31 December)
- March (Last of registration is 28 or 29 February)
- July (Last of registration is 30 June)
- September (Last of registration is 30 August)
(Every Saturday 2pm to 5pm of a month)
Mode: Offline. Training at UPS centre only.
What will I Get
- Reading Material
- Practical Demo’s and role plays
- Opportunity to work in real time at our clinic
- Best Trainers training you
- Certificate both from UPS and Pearson
- Concept of experimentation, abuse, tolerance, withdrawal, & Addiction
- Concept of internet addiction, alcohol and drug addiction
- What is netiquettes
- Glimpse of children, adolescence and adults and their online world
- How much is too much
- Who is prone to addiction
- Risk factors that make one vulnerable for addiction
- Types of Internet Addiction—Cyber Relationship addiction, Net compulsion, Cyber Sex addiction
- Impact of each of these on our psyche
- Cyber Bullying, Social net-working and Abuse
- Where and how to report abuse
- 18 cyber-crimes and cyber laws
- Preventive Steps and privacy controls
- Concept of drugs, myths associated with drug & Alcohol intake
- How alcohol & drug addiction begin
- An insight into an addict’s brain
- Details of alcohol related disorders
- Details of different types of drugs abused such as —Opioids, Anxiolytics, hypnotics, Volatile substances etc.
- Negative impact of alcohol and drugs on our mind and body
- Role of peer pressure
- Management, treatment and rehabilitation of an addict
- How does a rehab centre work
- Dealing and counselling family members
- Handling secondary dependence in family members