Expressive Arts and Dance Movement Therapy
*150 hrs of training and 50 hrs of internship
Why I should Join?
- Upcoming field of Psycho-therapy
- Helpful for all age groups
- helps to bridge the gap between conscious and un-conscious at a much faster as compared to other forms of Psycho-Therapy
- This training shall enable you to work with a large population including the corporate sector
Who Can Apply? – Anyone who is interested in the feild of Psychology or persuing Psycology as a career option.
What you will Learn? –
Theoretical concepts of Expressive Arts Therapy
- .Expressive Arts Therapy
- Dance movement therapy
- Play therapy
- Music therapy
- Drama therapy
- Writing as therapy
- child and adult pathology
- clinical application
- Different theorists and approaches
- Practical Application in the field
- Planning and facilitating sessions as per individual’s needs
- Psycho-analytical influences in Expressive Arts Therapy
- Self-Exploration and skills enhancement
For details and further discussion contact 09818359575
When can I Join? – There are two Batches per year
- February to April (9 Feb,2019- 13 April,2019)
Weekends-(Every Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., it takes 3 months)
How to register?
There are two types of registration
Group Registration- If five trainee register in one go with full fee payment they will get 25% discount on total fee.
Individual/Personal Registration-One person can register and he/she can choose their timing and days as per their convenience.
Mode of Conduction :
Offline- All classes are held at the UPS Center in Delhi.
What will you get?
- Reading Material
- Opportunity to work in real time at our clinic
- Best Trainers training you
- Certification in Creative Dance Movement Therapy by CID UNESCO