in association with Indian Forensic Organization
23 in stock
Why I should Join?
- This is the only short term training program that can be done with a regular course on part time basis in India that gives an inside view of forensics
- Faculty consists of forensic experts and clinical psychologist working in the field
Who Can Apply? – Psychology/Law/Forensic Graduate/Post graduate, pursuing or completed students
What you will Learn? –Introduction to Forensic Psychology , Major Mental Illness in Forensic Psychology: psychotic Disorders, Bipolar Disorders, Intellectual Disabilities, Major Depression, Psychopathy: Psychopathy Continued, Insanity Defense, Competency to Stand Trial, Competency Assessment. Sexual Offender-Risk Assessment and Subtypes Violence Risk Assessment, Intimate Partner Violence, Juvenile Delinquency, Eye witness memory and identification errors, Amnesia for criminal behavior, Civil Commitment, Child Custody Evaluations, Mind of the Criminal, Case Studies, Personal Injury Evaluations, Paper Submission, New Trends in Forensic Psychology.
For details and further discussion contact 09899375790
When can I Join? – There are two Batches per year
- January to March- (Last Date of registration- 31 December of the Year
- July to September- (Last Date of registration- 31July, of the year)
Classes only on Weekends-(Every Sunday 10am to 1pm, it takes 3 months)
How to register?
There are two types of registration (Last Date of registration- 31January, 2019)
Group Registration- If trainees register in a group paying the fee in one go they will get 5% to 20% discount on total fee when registering in group.
- Group of 2 – 5%
- Group of 5 -10%
- Group of 10 – 20%
Mode of Conduction :
Online- Not Available
Offline- All classes are held at the UPS Center in Delhi
What will you get?
- Reading Material
- Best Trainers training you
- Practical Demo
Fee: Rs. 15,000