- Supervised Training
- Direct Case Handling
- First Hand Psychological Testing
- First hand counselling Exposure
- Supporting Theoretical Classes
1 Month internship Program
The details of the program are as follows:
The entire internship programme is broken down into the following components:
- Adult History Taking
- Child History Taking
- Mental Status Examination
Focuses on understanding the dynamics underlying psychopathology
- Adult psychopathology like anxiety disorders, mood disorders, psychotic disorders, alcohol and substance Abuse disorders, Personality Disorders etc
- Child psychopathology like ADHD, SLD, Autism spectrum disorders, Selective mutism, Behavioral problems and other emotional and behavioral disorders etc.
- Focuses on therapeutic plan and management of these above mentioned disorders. Interns shall also be made clear with the fundamentals of Basic principles underlying therapy,
- CBT, Behavior Modification, special education, Occupational Therapy etc.
Focuses on psychological testing and report making. Interns shall be taught BASICS of the following tests:
- GDT, DST, VSMS,
- MISIC, WAPIS
- 16PF, ADHD, SLD,
- Rating scales like Y-BOCS, BDI, PANS
At the end of the internship the interns shall be required to submit minimum 5 long case studies, minimum 5 psychological assessment reports and basic management plan of minimum 5 therapeutic cases.
After successful completion of the internship program, the interns shall be given certificate for the same. They will also be given a letter specifying in detail, the skills and the concepts well learnt by the intern.