- Supervised Training
- Focus on Practical Aspect
- Quality Training
- Guidance from RCI Registered Supervisor
8 in stock
Why I should Join?
- Every class has nearly 2 to 3 children with either LD or ADHD
- There are hardly any short term programmes on part time basis that one can enrol to gain an in-depth understanding and learn intervention strategies for dealing with LD and ADHD.
- This training will help you set up your own intervention centres for LD and ADHD
- This training will enhance your skills and increase your chances of employability at schools and different child set-ups with a better pay scale
Who Can Apply? – UG or PG Psychology students, special educators interested parents having children with disorders can also join.
What you will Learn? –What is LD; what is not LD; Myths associated with LD; types of LD; signs and symptoms; etiology; underlying processing deficits; assessment and diagnosis; co-morbid conditions; disability specific guidelines for teachers; parents and counselor; modification, accommodation and remediation; student centered vs process centred approach; multi-sensory approach; learning styles; management strategies for each deficit skills in detail, such as associated learning; systematic phonetics; phonetic decoding principles; shared-book experience strategy; guided reading; language experience approach; graphic organizers; web charts; idea generation; sensory-integration; letter formation and legibility enhancement strategies; etc. What is ADHD; what is not ADHD; Myths associated with ADHD; types of ADHD; signs and symptoms; etiology; underlying processing deficits; early identification of ADHD; assessment and diagnosis; co-morbid conditions; specific guidelines for teachers; parents and counselor; modifications and remediation; management of ADHD; dealing with school issues; special needs of teens with ADHD; ADHD in adults; ethical issues.
For details and further discussion contact 09818359575
When can I Join? – There are two Batches per year
- February to April
- August to October
There is two kind of batches-
Weekdays-(7 days at a stretch, 11am to 4pm Classes)
Weekends-(Every Saturday 2pm to 4pm, it takes 3 months)
How to register?
There are two types of registration
Group Registration- If five trainee register in one go with full fee payment they will get 10% discount on total fee.
Individual/Personal Registration-One person can register and he/she can choose their timing and days as per their convenience.
Mode of Conduction :
Online- For an online mode minimum 2 days of training at UPS centre Delhi is a must.
Offline- All classes are held at the UPS Center in Delhi
What will you get?
- Reading Material
- Intervention tools
- Opportunity to work in real time at our clinic
- Best Trainers training you
Rs. 15,000 for group classes (Minimum 5 people)
Rs. 20,000 for individual/personal training
|Type of Training||
1 Month Weekend, 5 Days, with Pearson Certification