- Supervised Training
- Focus on Practical Aspect
- Quality Training
- Guidance from RCI Registered Supervisor
|Life Skills Training
Why Should I Join ?
Life skills refer to various skills needed to enhance one’s IQ, EQ, SQ and Quotient of Success in one’s life.
· Life Skills are essential for all, be it children or adults to lead a successful life
· Training focuses on developing one’s knowledge and skills to impart, assess and enhance life skills of others
· After this training, you can work as a free-lancer life skills trainer
· Your chances of getting employed in reputed top notch schools or corporate set-ups with a good pay packages also increase
When can I Join
This training is available in the Month of
(Every Saturday 10am to 1pm of a month)
Offline. Training at UPS centre only.
What will I Get
· Concept of Life Skills
· Their role, need, application and implications in being successful in life
· Details of all the 10 life skills—self-awareness, empathy, communication, interpersonal skills, decision making, problem solving, creative thinking, critical thinking, emotional coping, coping with stress
· Ways to impart, develop and assess each of these life skills based on different age groups of children
· Designing Life skill activities
· Implementing life skills as per the age of the child within a school set-up
· Application of Life skills in corporate and school Set-ups