- Supervised Training
- Focus on Practical Aspect
- Quality Training
- Guidance from RCI Registered Supervisor
Why I should Join?
- Adequate understanding of know-how of various psychological Assessments are of key importance when dealing with psychological disorders and concerns
- They are needed with both child and adult cases
- This training give emphasis on why, when and why not and when not to use them. Also which assessment one should do and why
- There is a special emphasis on scoring and report writing skills too.
- The training shall increase your employability chances in various hospital and clinic setups.
Who Can Apply? – Psychology Post graduate pursuing or completed students
What you will Learn? –Case History & Mental Status Examination, Intelligence, Developmental & Social Quotient assessment (IQ/DQ/SQ Assessment), Learning Disability, ADHD, Autism spectrum disorder, conduct and other emotional and behavioral disorder assessment, Projective Testing (Rorschach, TAT & SCT), Personality Assessment, Career Counseling Assessment (DBDA, MAP and interest record).
For details and further discussion contact 09899375790
When can I Join? – There are two Batches per year
- February to April
- August to October
There is two kind of batches-
Weekdays-(7 days at a stretch, 11am to 4pm Classes)
Weekends-(Every Saturday 2pm to 4pm, it takes 3 months)
How to register?
There are two types of registration
Group Registration- If five trainee register in one go with full fee payment they will get 20% discount on total fee.
Individual/Personal Registration-One person can register and he/she can choose their timing and days as per their convenience.
Mode of Conduction :
Online- This training is not available online.
Offline- All classes are held at the UPS Centre in Delhi
What will you get?
- Reading Material
- Best Trainers training you
- Opportunity to work in real time at our clinic
- Certificate from UPS and Pearson for WISC-IV and WAIS
Rs. 20,000 for group classes (Minimum 5 people)
Rs. 25,000 for individual/personal training
|Type of Training||
with Pearson Certification