- Supervised Training
- Focus on Practical Aspect
- Quality Training
- Guidance from RCI Registered Supervisor
Why I should Join?
- As per CBSE rule, every school needs to have a counsellor
- MA Psychology doesn’t equip one with knowledge and practical skills required in a school set-up
- Get trained in contemporary issues like internet addiction, adolescent typical concerns etc
- A better training opens doors to various international schools with a better pay scale
- This training also equips one with legal, ethical and correct written documentation process
Who Can Apply? – Psychology Post graduate, pursuing or completed students
What you will Learn? –Concept of school counseling; Expectation and Challenges faced by the school Counselor in today’s scenario; Introduction to Continuous comprehensive education (CCE); Limitations of a school counselors; Legal and Ethical considerations; identification and management of various childhood disorders; preventing and managing discipline concerns; dealing with adolescent concerns; concept of life skills; career counseling; sex education; internet addiction; psychological testing and therapeutic interventions like CBT, play therapy, positive disciplining strategies, behavior modification; strategies maintaining documentation; record keeping.
For details and further discussion contact 09818359575
When can I Join? – There are two Batches per year
- February to April- (Last Date of registration- 31January, 2019)
- August to October-(Last Date of registration- 31July, 2019)
There is two kind of batches-
Weekdays-(7 days at a stretch, 11am to 4pm Classes)
Weekends-(Every Saturday 2pm to 4pm, it takes 3 months)
How to register?
There are two types of registration
Group Registration- If five trainee register in one go with full fee payment they will get 25% discount on total fee.
Individual/Personal Registration-One person can register and he/she can choose their timing and days as per their convenience.
Mode of Conduction :
Online- For an online mode minimum 2 days of training at UPS centre Delhi is a must.
Offline- All classes are held at the UPS Center in Delhi
What will you get?
- Reading Material
- Opportunity to work in real time at our clinic
- Best Trainers training you
Rs. 15,000 for group classes (Minimum 5 people)
Rs. 20,000 for individual/personal training