Rs.10,500.00 – Rs.15,000.00
- More than 15 years experience in providing internships
- Thousand of successful interns
- RCI Registered Professionals
- Hands on Supervised Training
- Exposure to different areas
- Lectures from eminent professionals
Think Beyond Books
Summer Internship Clinical and Counselling Psychology at UIBS means getting intensive and extensive training in various dimensions of psychology.
The key components of Summer Internship at UIBS are :
- Proper orientation will be provided to the interns.
- Interns will have postings at 7 to 8 clinical set-up providing wide variety of exposure such as Psychological Clinic, Differently-abled , Drug De-addiction centres, NGO’s , patient’s with terminal illness, corporate CSR, Special children etc.
- It involves training and conducting workshops with children and adults having psychological concerns.
- It involves hands on experience and training of various psychological tests like IQ-assessment, semi-projective tests and lots more!
- Internship Program includes around 14 guest lectures from external faculties on topics : forensics, drug De-addiction, relationship counselling, counselling skills, sexuality education, internet addiction, graphology etc.
- Special classes on case history taking, MSE, child and Adult Pathology.
- Various Therapeutic modalities will be taught such as CBT, Behaviour Modification, Psychoanalysis, Existential and Humanistic therapies.
- Counselling skills training through Roles plays and case discussions
- Workshops on Rorschach Inkblot Test, TAT, Neuro-Psychology, Signature Analysis and Graphology (Handwriting Analysis) at special 20% discount for interns.
- The entire internship program is broken down into the following components:
- Adult History Taking
- Child History Taking
- Mental Status Examination
Focuses on understanding the dynamics underlying psychopathology
- Adult psychopathology like anxiety disorders, mood disorders, psychotic disorders, alcohol and substance Abuse disorders, Personality Disorders etc
- Child psychopathology like ADHD, SLD, Autism spectrum disorders, Selective mutism, Behavioral problems and other emotional and behavioral disorders etc.
- Focuses on therapeutic plan and management of these above mentioned disorders. Interns shall also be made clear with the fundamentals of Basic principles underlying therapy,
- CBT, Behavior Modification, special education, Occupational Therapy etc.
Focuses on psychological testing and report making. Interns shall be taught BASICS of the following tests:
- GDT, DST, VSMS,
- MISIC, WAPIS
- 16PF, ADHD, SLD,
- Rating scales like Y-BOCS, BDI, PANS
After successful completion of the internship program, the interns shall be given certificate for the same. They will also be given a letter specifying in detail, the skills and the concepts well learnt by the intern.
|Summer Internhsip 2019||
1 Month Summer Internship-July, 1 Month Summer Internship-June, 1 Month Summer Internship-May, 2 Months Internhsip, 45 days Inetrnship