Rs.1,500.00 – Rs.5,000.00
- Eligibility – 11th or 12th
- Seats – 25 (First Come First Serve Basis)
- Duration – 1 Week (June 1st Week)
- 15 Days Can be registered in any Month May, June or July
Who can Join?
- Any student intrested in exploring filed of psychology
- 11th and 12th psychology studnets.
Where internhsip will happen?
- Internhsip will be conducted at Unique Psychological Services, 101 Bharat Nagar New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110025.
- Students will be sent for filed visits under the supervision of UPS Psychologists.
Key Highlights of 1 Week Program
- Supervised by team of renowned psychologists
- Introduction to Careers in Psychology
- Case History Taking
- Learn Rapport Building & Basic Counselling Skills
- Learn Client Handling Skills Through Role Plays
- Learn Basics of Adult and Child Pathology
- Certificate on Completion
- Best Intern Trophy and award to Best Intern
- Interns shall be given certificate after completion
Key Highlights of 15 Days Program
The entire internship programme is broken down into the following components:
- Adult History Taking
- Child History Taking
- Mental Status Examination
Focuses on understanding the dynamics underlying psychopathology
Adult psychopathology like anxiety disorders, mood disorders etc
Child psychopathology like ADHD, SLD, Autism spectrum disorders, Behavioral problems etc.
Focuses on therapeutic plan and management of these above mentioned disorders.
Focuses on psychological testing and report making. Interns shall be taught the following tests:
- GDT, DST, VSMS,
- ADHD, SLD
After successful completion of the internship program, the interns shall be given certificate for the same. They will also be given a letter specifying in detail, the skills and the concepts well learnt by the intern.
|11 & 12 uniBuddy Internship||
15 days Internship, uniBuddy-1 Week Internship