Applications are invited for admission to M.Phil. programme in Clinical Psychology and Psychiatric Social Work as per Ph.D.
https://www.uibsdel.org/product/m-phil-in-clinical-psychology/Minimum eligibility criteria for admission to M.Phil. Program
1. M.A./M.Sc. degree in Psychology or equivalent from a University recognized by the UGC with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate preferably with special paper in Clinical Psychology.
2. The CET shall be followed by an interview, of the qualified candidates of the CET, for admission to this programme. Weightage of marks will be 90% for CET and 10% for the interview and practical, as per RCI.
3. The candidates shall be called in the ratio of 1 seat: 3 candidates for the purpose of the interview (category-wise).
4. Schedule and venue of Interview and Practical to be notified later by the Dean, University School Medical, Paramedical and Health Sciences.
5. Admissions Criteria: Applicants must appear in the CET conducted and the interview/practical. Absence in any part of the CET, practical, interview shall make the candidate ineligible for admissions. The admissions would be based on the merit / rank in the CET (all components) and the eligibility conditions.https://www.uibsdel.org/product/m-phil-in-clinical-psychology/
Procedure for Admission to M.Phil. Programmes
The admissions to the M.Phil programmes in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) are through common entrance tests (CET) conducted by the University.
The applicants must appear in the appropriate CET for admission. Only CET qualified applicants shall be considered for admission, through the University counselling, subject to fulfilment of eligibility and admission criteria.
The written entrance test shall be qualifying for admission to M.Phil programme with 50% of total marks as qualifying cut off for general category. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD category the qualifying cut off shall be 45% of total marks.
* The University reserves the right to cancel any CET. The University also reserves the right not to fill any or all the available / notified M.Phil. slots.
Syllabus and Pattern of M.Phil Entrance Test
1. M.A./M.Sc. Level in Psychology
2. The M.Phil. CETs will be of 2 1⁄2 hours duration with 100 numbers of MCQ’s. Each question shall carry four marks. There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- Start date for receipt of applications (online): 22/03/2019 (Friday)
- Last date for receipt of applications (online): 06/05/2019 (Monday) up to 4.00 p.m.
- Dates of Entrance Test : 25/05/2019 (Saturday) & 26/05/2019 (Sunday)
- Result of Entrance Test latest by 07/06/2019 (Friday) for Ph.D. & M.Phil
- Submission of documents by candidates requesting exemption from PET (at respective schools): Latest by 17th May, 2019
- List of exempted candidates from PET to be displayed on University Website: 23rd May, 2019 (by concerned schools).
- Tentative Interview Schedule: 8th to 17th July, 2019 (Final schedule to be notified on University website by concerned schools in due course)
- For M.Phil Programmes interview / practical schedule shall be notified on University website by concerned schools in due course)
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
- All the candidates have to apply online for admission to Ph.D. and M.Phil. programmes by filling up the online application form as available on University website http://www.ipu.ac.in on the payment of Rupees One Thousand Only (Rs. 1000/-) plus service charges and taxes as applicable as the application fee.
- Appearing in Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) is mandatory for all non exempted applicants (refer Point 3.2 above), however admit card would be issued to all the applicants including the exempted applicants (refer Point 3.2 above). Appearing in M.Phil. CET is mandatory for all M.Phil. applicants
- All the applicants need to download the admit card from the link used for filling up the application form using their respective login id and password. The applicants who are exempted from Ph.D. Entrance Test should keep the admit card with them and the same has to be produced at the time of interview. The candidates are advised to take and retain a printout of the duly filled in application form.The link for filling up the online application is as follows: Homepage: http://www.ipu.ac.in