UIBS organize different skill oriented trainings to equip people with practical know how on different topics which makes them skilled and proficient in the area like psychological counselling & assessment etc.
All 1 month & 3 months weekend program can be done in regular mode in 5 days & 15 days respectively. All the content, & Duration will be same only. This suits to outsation studnets/people who can not come every weekend or they want to complete the training in vacations.
Why I should Join?
- These trainings will increase chances of better employability in respective organizations like hospitals, NGOs and clinic etc.
- There are hardly any short term programmes on part time basis that one can enrol to gain an in-depth understanding and learn practical skills.
- These training will help you set up your own centres.
- This training has lot of scope both in India and abroad and there are very few professionals working actively in this field.
Who can Join?
- Sexuality Education program can be joined any graduate/ teacher or parent interested in the field.
- Graphology Training can be joined by any graduate person.
- Forensic Psychology training can be be joined by psychology, law, journalism & forensic science students.
- ASD, LD & ADHD training can be joined by psychology students, special educators interested parents having children with disorders can also join.
- All other courses can be joined only by UG & PG Students of Psychology
When can one join?
3 Months Weekend
Two weekend batches in
- February to April
- August to October
Classes on Staurdays 10am - 4pm including theory & practice sessions
15 Days Regular
And two regular batces per year in
1 Month Weekend
Starts in January, March, July & September
5 Days Regular
- June &
Classes regularly on given dates from 10am - 4pm including theory & practice sessions
Mode of Cunduction
Online- Only graphology training can be done online through video conferencing. Only requirement is to have internet and computer.
Offline- All other trainings are offline, person has to come to our centre in Delhi.
For any query call 9354686038 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org