Result of the uniQuiz-2018
Winner - Devyani Sarin - Heritage Xperiential Learning School
1st Runner Up - Meghna Vaid, St. Cecilia School
2nd Runner Up- Deepanshi Rao, Blue Bells Model School
Winner- Kaashvi Ray, Amity International School
1st Runner Up-Shubhashree Rana, Amity International School
2nd Runner Up -Hridyanash Sharma, Amity International School
Higher Achiever Medals
(who scored 80 and above)
The Best Psychology Teacher Award-2018
Award has been given to the following psychology teachers as their maximum students who participated in the uniQuiz-2018 scored very well.
The Best Motivating Psychology Teacher-2018 - This award has been given to Ms. Vandana Chakrabarty, whose maximum students participated in uniQuiz-2018.
Best Psychology Department Awards
22nd January 2019
IST 10.oo AM
The National Online Psychology Quiz by Unique Psychological Society and Services (UPS)
Registration open for Category "A" - 11th & 12th Psychology Students
“We don’t grow when things are easy, we grow when we are challenged”
Winners of uniQuiz 2017
1st runner up of uniQuiz 2017
2nd runner up of uniQuiz 2017
Esteemed Judges of uniQuiz 2017
Amity band Performance in uniQuiz 2017
We believe in challenging and encouraging the budding psychologist in this ever evolving field of psychology.
Practical Skills & Application
- Quiz Announcement - 8, December, 2018
- Last Date of Registration - 15 January,2019
- Quiz Date - IST 10.00AM, 22 January, 2019
All these awards will given separately for 11th and 12th uniQuiz.
The Best Buddying Psychologist-2019’ Trophy & Certificate
Rs. 13,500 (Cash Prize of Rs. 3000 + Worth Rs 10500 one month summer internship free)
1st Runner up Certificate &
One Month Summer Internship worth Rs 10500 free
2nd Runner up Trophy &
15 days Internship Worth Rs. 5500.00
Award to School & Teachers
“The Best Psychology Department Award 2018”- The schools, whose maximum students score a high score of 80 or more out of 100, shall also be awarded with award.
“The Best Psychology Teacher Award 2018” -The psychology teacher of that school shall be awarded with a trophy entitled.
- Fostering their understanding of psychology
- Exposing them to its various practical applications
- Providing them a deeper glimpse into the ever evolving field of psychology
Who can participate?
- Category-A: 11th and 12th standard students Registration Open
- Category-B: Students pursuing or holder of Bachelors degree in psychology
- Category-C: Students pursuing or holder of Masters degree in psychology.
- Exposure to experiences and learning of professionals and experts.
- Winners will be appreciated with Award Certificate, Cash Prizes, Trophy and Opportunity to learn at UPS.
Don’t limit your Challenges, Challenge your Limits
Category "A" registration is open click the details & registration button to know more and register yourself..
Uniquiz is a platform given to psychology students to compete and showcase their knowledge and skills at a national level, where they will be competing with class XI and XII psychology students from different parts of India. It provides each student the confidence, concept clarity and a golden opportunity to meet and have a first- hand meaningful interaction and one month practical training in different psychological set-ups under the well renowned experts in the field of psychology.
- Only 11 and 12th Students can participate.
- The Quiz will be held on 22nd January 2019 at 10 am sharp.
- The quiz consists of Multiple Choice Questions based on the Psychology NCERT syllabus of class XI and XII.
- For Class XI question will be asked mostly from NCERT XI syllabus.
- For XII questions will be asked mostly from NCERT XII syllabus.
- Students will have to answer 100 multiple choice questions online.
- The students need to register themselves on our website www.uibsdel.org latest by 20th December 2018.
- It is mandatory for students to provide Gmail Id to participate in the uniQuiz during the registration process.
- The students must have access to laptop or a computer with good high speed uninterrupted internet connection.
- Registration fee is Rs. 500 per student.
Online uniQuiz Instructions
Steps-1 - Accessing uniQuiz
- The Quiz shall be send to all of you at sharp 10:00 a.m. on 22nd January 2019 to your registered Gmail ids.
- You are required to open your email- ID (that is the Gmail ID you had registered with for the quiz) in your web browser. Students must use only registered Gmail Id for assessing uniQuiz.
- Click on the Quiz link received in the email sent to your account from firstname.lastname@example.org
Step-2 - Reading Instructions
- Enter the mandatory preliminary information (name and email Id) in the Google form.
- After clicking next, there will be a set of instructions that one must keep in mind during the quiz. A tick Box will be given in front of each instruction. It is mandatory to tick each box in order to proceed further.
- A next button will be visible below the instruction, just click on it and get set to answer the questions.
Steps-3 - Guidelines for Solving uniQuiz
- uniQuiz shall commence on 22nd January 2019, sharp at 10.00 a.m. as per Indian Standard Time & will end get over at 11.15 a.m. as per Indian Standard Time. No extra time will be given. There will be no online reminder for the elapsing time. Students are requested to keep record of time themselves.
- The student should not use his or her textbook, course notes, or receive help from a proctor or any other outside source.
- Students must Click on “Submit” after completing the 100- multiple-choice question within the 75 minutes time frame allotted for the exam.
uniQuiz – an effort by a determined uniTeam
UniQuiz has been designed by a team of experts in psychology. The team members include
Ms. Gagandeep Kaur, Double Gold Medalist Clinical Psychologist (IHBAS - Delhi) having more than 15 years of experience in serving the community.
Mr. Atul Verma, Clinical Psychologist (IHABS-Delhi) who is an experienced Clinical Psychologist with an excellent history of working in the psychology teaching and training.
Ms. Sonali Madan, Psychologist, post graduate in applied psychology from Mithibai College, Mumbai.
Ms. Huda Naaz , a Gold Medalist Psychologist from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
“Great things are done by series of small things brought together.’’
The team has selected 100 questions each for class XI and XII from a pool of 5000 questions after rigorous brainstorming. The questions are designed in a way that they tap students’ knowledge about psychology. With growing mental health problems, this quiz aims to empower the buddying psychologist in the field.
Take Demo of the uniQuiz Below
*What Participants Must Not Do*
- If the student doesn’t click on “submit” provided at the end of the paper within the 75 minutes time frame, he or she will be disqualified. The browser would not accept his or her answers at all and he or she will not be able to submit the paper in any condition
- Students must not stop the session and then return to it. This is especially important in the online environment where the system will "time-out" and not allow the students to re -enter the UniQuiz site.
*What to do if your online uniQuiz gets interrupted*
If your online uniQuiz gets interrupted, click the “Back” button on your web browser to see if you can return to the exam. If not, follow the instructions below to resume taking the exam.
- Reconnect to the Internet and log back into g-mail account.
- Follow the instructions that are mentioned above to access the UniQuiz login page.
- No extra time will be given for that.
Result of the Quiz
- For the MCQ’s, 1 mark shall be given for every correct answer. There is no negative marking. All the scoring will be done automatically by computer.
Declaration of Result
- The result of the UniQuiz shall be declared within two week’s time (i.e., on 15th February 2019) and will be sent to each student/ school/ principal/ teacher/ counsellor, and parents’ respective email id and phone number (as filled in the registration form).
- The winning students and school shall be awarded within 2 weeks of declaration of the result (i.e., by 15th February 2019).
Any Other Query Contact
- Visit us at www.uibsdel.org
- Contact us at 9818359575, 9250290502, 9899375790
- Write to us at email@example.com
Let's Encourage, Let's Participate.
Terms and conditions for a uniQuiz-2019 prize & competition
- Our prizes and competitions are organised by Unique Psychological Society registered at Delhi as Charitable Trust for creating psychology awareness, promoting future psychologists.
- Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- Unique Psychological Society will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unique Psychological Society reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of Unique Psychological Society, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Unique Psychological Society may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize or competition.
- Unique Psychological Society reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- The winner will receive details of the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Unique Psychological Society within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Unique Psychological Society will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Unique Psychological Society
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Unique Psychological Society reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Unique Psychological Society’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Unique Psychological Society regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and Place can be obtained an email to email@example.com 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
- Unique Psychological Society reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Unique Psychological Society, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Unique Psychological Society, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Unique Psychological Society or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by Delhi law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Delhi courts.
- Unique Psychological Society reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.