uniQuiz - 2019
8 th November 2019
IST 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM
(Anyone who submits the quiz after 11.00AM will be disqualified)
The National Online Psychology Quiz by Unique Psychological Society and Services (UPS)
11th & 12th Psychology Students
“We don’t grow when things are easy, we grow when we are challenged”
To Take The uniQuiz Login Below
Winners of uniQuiz 2017
1st runner up of uniQuiz 2017
2nd runner up of uniQuiz 2017
Esteemed Judges of uniQuiz 2017
Amity band Performance in uniQuiz 2017
We believe in challenging and encouraging the budding psychologist in this ever evolving field of psychology.
Application of Knowledge
- Quiz Announcement - 26 August, 2019
- Quiz Registration will Start form - 31st August, 2019
- Quiz Date - IST 10.00AM, 8 November, 2019
- Declaration of Results - 22 November, 2019
Last date of Registration: 25 October, 2019
Format of Quiz
Online 100 Application Based MCQs based on NCERT syllabus
'The Best Buddying Psychologist-2019’
Trophy & Certificate
Rs. 13,500 (Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000 + One month summer internship worth Rs 10,500 free)
1st Runner up
Trophy & Certificate
One Month Summer Internship worth Rs 10,500 free
2nd Runner up
Trophy & Certificate
15 days Internship Worth Rs. 5,500 free
All these awards will given separately for 11th and 12th uniQuiz.
Award to School & Teachers
“The Best School Psychology Department Award 2019”- The schools, whose maximum students score 85 or more out of 100, shall be awarded.
“The Best Psychology Teacher Award 2019” -The psychology teacher of that school shall be awarded with a trophy.
- Fostering their understanding of psychology
- Exposing them to its various practical applications
- Providing them a deeper glimpse into the ever evolving field of psychology
Who can participate?
- 11th and 12th standard students
- There is NO limit to the number of students that can participate from each class and each school for the uniQuiz 2019
- Exposure to experiences and learning of professionals and experts.
- Winners will be appreciated with Award Certificate, Cash Prizes, Trophy and Opportunity to learn at UPS.
Don’t limit your Challenges, Challenge your Limits
Registration will be open soon. Click the details & registration button to know more and register yourself..
Uniquiz is a platform given to psychology students to compete and showcase their knowledge and skills at a national level, where they will be competing with class XI and XII psychology students from different parts of India. It provides each student the confidence, concept clarity and a golden opportunity to meet and have a first- hand meaningful interaction and one month practical training in different psychological set-ups under the well renowned experts in the field of psychology.
- Only 11 and 12th Students can participate.
- The Quiz will be held on 8 November 2019 at 10 am sharp.
- The quiz consists of 100 Application based Multiple Choice Questions based on the Psychology NCERT syllabus of class XI and XII.
- For Class XI question will be asked mostly from NCERT XI syllabus.
- For XII questions will be asked mostly from NCERT XII syllabus.
- Students will have to answer 100 multiple choice questions online.
- The students need to register themselves on our website www.uibsdel.org latest by 17th October 2019.
- It is mandatory for students to provide Gmail Id to participate in the uniQuiz during the registration process.
- The students must have access to laptop or a computer with high speed uninterrupted internet connection.
- Registration fee is Rs. 530 per student.
Online uniQuiz Instructions
Steps-1 - Accessing uniQuiz
- The Quiz will be available online on our website on 8 November 2019 at 10:00 am.
- You are required to login into your account using your email id and password that you have created at the time of registration of uniQuiz 2019. Students must use only registered Gmail Id for accessing uniQuiz.
- When you will open your account, you will see the uniQuiz 2019. Click on that and you have to answer the MCQs as per given instructions.
- After submitting the uniQuiz 2019, you can see your final score and the reasons for right and wrong answers.
- The time limit for uniQuiz 2019 is 1 hour (60 Min.) You have to submit your quiz within time limit.
uniQuiz – an effort by a determined uniTeam
UniQuiz has been designed by a team of experts in psychology. The team members include
Ms. Gagandeep Kaur, Double Gold Medalist Clinical Psychologist (IHBAS - Delhi) having more than 15 years of experience in serving the community.
Mr. Atul Verma, Clinical Psychologist (IHBAS-Delhi) who is an experienced Clinical Psychologist with an excellent history of working in the psychology teaching and training.
Ms. Avni Atri, Psychologist, Unique Psychological Services
Ms. Sonali Madan, Psychologist, Unique Psychological Services
Ms. Huda Naaz, Gold Medalist Psychologist, Unique Psychological Services
Ms. Neha Singh, Psychologist, Unique Psychological Services
“Great things are done by series of small things brought together.’’
The team has selected 100 questions each for class XI and XII from a pool of 5000 questions after rigorous brainstorming. The questions are designed in a way that they tap students’ knowledge about psychology. With growing mental health problems, this quiz aims to empower the buddying psychologist in the field.
Do's and Dont's of uniQuiz 2019
- Complete the uniQuiz 2019 in 60 minutes time limit otherwise quiz will be submitted automatically.
- Students must not stop the session and then return to it. This is especially important in the online environment where the system will "time-out" and not allow the students to re -enter the UniQuiz 2019
- There will be no negative marking and No extra time will be given to any student.
- Make sure that your laptop/computer stays connected with the internet which has an uninterrupted and high speed internet connection. However, if your quiz stops in between due to any technical errors from your side, you may not be able to resume it and will be disqualified in such a situation. We will not be responsible for this.
- If we get to know that you have used any unfair means for the Uniquiz you will be disqualified immediately.
Result of the Quiz
- For the MCQ’s, 1 mark shall be given for every correct answer. There is no negative marking. All the scoring will be done automatically by the computer.
Declaration of Result
- The result of the UniQuiz shall be declared within two week’s time (i.e., on 22nd November, 2019) and will be sent to each student/ school/ principal/ teacher/ counsellor, and parents’ respective email id and phone number (as filled in the registration form).
- The winning students and school shall be awarded within 2 weeks of declaration of the result (i.e., by 6th December 2019).
Any Other Query Contact
- Visit us at www.uibsdel.org
- Contact us at 9818359575, 9250290502, 9899375790
- Write to us at email@example.com
Let's Encourage, Let's Participate
Terms and conditions for a uniQuiz-2019 prize & competition
- Our prizes and competitions are organised by Unique Institute of Behavioral Sciences(UIBS), under the aegis of Unique Psychological Society (UPS) registered at Delhi as a Charitable Trust for creating psychology awareness, promoting future psychologists.
- Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- Unique Psychological Society will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unique Psychological Society reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of Unique Psychological Society, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Unique Psychological Society may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize or competition.
- Unique Psychological Society reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- The winner will receive details of the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Unique Psychological Society within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Unique Psychological Society will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 working days of responding to Unique Psychological Society
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Unique Psychological Society reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Unique Psychological Society’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The students awarded with the a cheque must get their cheques encashed within 3 months from the date issued.
- The decision of Unique Psychological Society regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and place can be obtained by an email to email@example.com within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
- Unique Psychological Society reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- In so far as is permitted by law, Unique Psychological Society, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Unique Psychological Society, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Unique Psychological Society or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by Delhi law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Delhi courts.
- Unique Psychological Society reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.
- Registration fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Result of the uniQuiz-2018
Winner - Devyani Sarin - Heritage Xperiential Learning School
1st Runner Up - Meghna Vaid, St. Cecilia School
2nd Runner Up- Deepanshi Rao, Blue Bells Model School
Winner- Kaashvi Ray, Amity International School
1st Runner Up-Shubhashree Rana, Amity International School
2nd Runner Up -Hridyanash Sharma, Amity International School
Higher Achiever Medals
(who scored 80 and above)
The Best Psychology Teacher Award-2018
Award has been given to the following psychology teachers as their maximum students who participated in the uniQuiz-2018 scored very well.
The Best Motivating Psychology Teacher-2018 - This award has been given to Ms. Vandana Chakrabarty, whose maximum students participated in uniQuiz-2018.