Why I should Join?
- These trainings will increase chances of better employability in respective organizations like hospitals, NGOs and clinic etc.
- There are hardly any short term programmes on part time basis that one can enrol to gain an in-depth understanding and learn practical skills.
- These training will help you set up your own centres.
- This training has lot of scope both in India and abroad and there are very few professionals working actively in this field.
Who can Join -
- Sexuality Education program can be joined any graduate/ teacher or parent interested in the field.
- Graphology Training can be joined by any graduate person.
- Forensic Psychology training can be be joined by psychology, law, journalism & forensic science students.
- ASD, LD & ADHD training can be joined by psychology students, special educators interested parents having children with disorders can also join.
- All other courses can be joined only by UG & PG Students of Psychology
When can one Join-
There are two batches per year
- February to April
- August to October
Weekends-(Every Saturday 2pm to 4pm, it takes 3 months)
How to register?-
There are two types of registration
Group Registration- If five trainee register in one go with full fee payment they will get 25% discount on total fee.
Mode of Conduction-
Online- This training can be done online through video conferencing. Only requirement is to have internet and computer. In Most of the courses 2 days are must at our centre for practical training.
Offline- For offline person has to come to our centre in Delhi.
Click to know more of specific training
- Forensic Psychology only 3 months
- Relationship Counselling
- Graphology / Handwriting
- School Counselling
- Psychological Assessment only offline
- Sexuality Education Training
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Training in Learning Disability & Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders
- Statistics and Research Methods
Click on the course to know more
for any further assistance please